Aug 7, 2014

Dear Dad ... It's Me Shiner ...

Dear Dad ... it's me Shiner ...

You and I got a lot of exercise together the past few days and I could tell you were a bit worried about what would happen once you went back to work.  Mom has that little problem you know, and sometimes getting exercise is not the easiest thing to do.

Well, mom asked me if I wanted to go to the Garden today. I immediately jumped up and turned on my back legs in the direction of the garden.  Mom loves it when I do that.  She's shocked when I understand her, but we know it's not really shocking, right dad?

So I led mom to the garden and we walked around and mom took pictures of course.  Mom let me go my own way, but I kept my eye on her, so you don't have to worry.


Mom was surprised at this azalea blooming in August, so she took a picture of it of course.


When it got too hot I told mom it was time to go, and I brought her home.

Mom took one last photo by the mailbox.  This one's beautiful isn't it, dad?


So you don't have to worry dad.  Mom's exercising with me too.

Love always,

Shiner

1 comment:

  1. very touching love the fact that we have a great small public garden so close that can take you so far away from the bad thoughts of the day
    remember save some walk time for dad don't take that away from me shino
    beautiful flower

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!