Welcome to the Create Inspiration Team's April Party!
We are so excited to share some DIY Spring and Easter themed projects with you today. Before we jump into our featured tutorials, we have an exciting announcement..... Jessica Sprague's new sister site, Snap Click Supply Company, is now officially LIVE! We love her new site, dedicated to bringing you the best collection of digital designs on the market.
Here's an easy way to fancy up your cards with stitching, while still keeping it simple!
1. Find a digital doodle or digital word art. I used Fun Fotos and Botanicals from Nancie Rowe Janitz. Nancie is such a talented artist - you must check out all of her digital kits at Snap Click Supply Co.
2. In Photoshop Elements, fill your card front with a repeat of an image so it entirely covers the front of your card.
3. Choose one image on your card that will be stitched and change the image to a light gray.
4. Print your card fronts out and poke stitching holes in the grayed-out image you will stitch. Note, you can also change the color of an image to match your stitching thread as I did with the dandelion below.
5. Stitch the grayed out image on each card using your favorite outline or stem stitch.
6. Mount your card front onto a card base and add a sentiment. Since you are only stitching one small part of the card, these come together so easily!
You are going to LOVE what our team is sharing this month! Be sure to click on each photo link and prepare to be INSPIRED: