Feb 24, 2014

Create Inspiration Party : Gettin' Lucky With Bingo Cards

Welcome to Our Create Inspiration Blog Party!



I have to say that one of my most favorite digital papercrafting items are Bingo Cards.  There is so much that can be done with them, and as digital items they can be resized and recolored to fit your needs.  Awesome!

Jenni Bowlin Studio Digital Shoppe has a ton of Bingo Cards in their inventory.  There's even a "LUCKY" Bingo Card in 2 of the sets which would work very well for this upcoming lucky month of March:

http://www.jessicasprague.com/index.php?option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=500


Try combining a "LUCKY" bingo card with another bingo card to make a statement.


"Lucky Home"


"Lucky Boy"


"Lucky Girl"


"Lucky Cat"


"Lucky Class"

and so on.  There are a bunch of combinations to try!

I combined "LUCKY" and "DOG" to create a bifold display about our dog and my boys.

I changed the "LUCKY" Bingo Card color to coordinate with the lucky color green for March.  I then changed the colors in the "DOG" Bingo Card to match.  I estimated a good size to work with and printed them both out on white cardstock.


I glued them to chipboard to give them extra support.  I then needed to adhere the cards together.  I could have used washi tape, grunge board, chipboard or cardstock, but decided on small metal hinges.


To embellish the cards I used metals, greens, and whites with a photo of my boys with our dog.


I paired the photo with our dog's metal license tag from the same year and hung it from a JBS Tart Tin glued onto the display with Beacon Quick Grip.

Next time you want to show just how Lucky you are ... try using a LUCKY Bingo Card!

You can find all of Jenni Bowlin Studio Digital Designs Bingo Cards and more at the JBS Digital Shoppe here!


You are going to love what our team is sharing this month!  Be sure to click on each link and prepare to be inspired!


Tammy Circeo

Betsy Sammarco 

Julie Walker 


Did you miss our January edition of our Create Inspiration Party?  If so ... you can find it here!

6 comments:

  1. I love this! And I love all your ideas for other Lucky combinations! Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute project and great tutorial!
    Deb C

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really darling! And just perfect to display in March.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved how you layered papers, photos, and mixed media embellishments... I'm already thinking of how to make my own bifold display... thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dress your baby in a tiny T-shirt that says something cute and funnily appropriate for the occasion. You can get custom printed T-Shirts made for an interesting image to use on the Baby Shower Invitation Cards.

    ReplyDelete

I love sharing creative stuff and would love to visit your blog! Thanks for stopping by!